Skip to content
Digital Marketing for School Leaders – Service & Value
- Providing continued support to students throughout their college years.
- New and innovative learning opportunities and experiences.
- Innovation – the chance to be part of new projects and to try and bring new pedagogies to life.
- A place that creates epic learning experiences for their staff.
- Relationships – many staff that know and care for your children on a profound level thanks to school culture and development of rituals to enrich these relationships.
- Bilingualism – many staff with a very high level or native level of English.
- Community – enabling connections between staff, students, parents, and alumni, and access to a wider network including a university and a church.
- Extra-curricular program – extremely well developed and resourced arts, sports, trips, etc.
- Leadership – students are empowered and encouraged to improve their school by being agents of change.
- Sports, artistic and academics extracurricular activities for students, parenting workshops in a variety of topics, University fairs for students.
- Communications: a chatbot, a web page, a social media account, –
- Scholarships Fund, an economic support plan for families.
- Understanding and learning about teacher´s feelings, expectations and reality.