Skip to content
Digital Marketing for School Leaders – our WHY
- Foreign languages so as to guarantee seamless immersion in a globalized world.
- International exams for entry in foreign universities.
- High-quality comprehensive education.
- Our main statement is a school is the cultural experience and sharing of values in a bicultural environment.
- Innovation, multilingual and bicultural.n pastoral, que acompañan el crecimiento de jóvenes íntegros forjados por los valores de la amistad y aquellos que se cultivan en el deporte.
WHY is quite generic – difficult to discern between schools.
- International exams, family day, sports day, debates, concerts.
- CAS activity, school missions, occasionally in student interactions.
- Cultural traditions, fundraising events for social projects.
- Curriculum that fosters initiative.
WHERE presents us with a challenge in how to cmmunicate visible actions.
- Some staff are brand ambassadors, especially those who have studied at the school/university.
- Yes, through the overall climate and best practices, but not necessarily the school motto.
- Alumni and parents are the most loyal but also the most critical.
BRAND is very contextual in education.
- Traditional values.
- Able to pay school fees.
- Values are not totally resonant with those of the community in our geographical location.
- Families and alumni.
PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES hard to identify and reach.