- A review of global trends.
- PISA rankings, what they mean, lessons from international comparisons.
- The best schools in the world: the DNA of great schools, an analysis of real-life good practice.
- Education in Finland: why Finland is still regarded as a valid paradigm, principles and realities from school visits.
- The impact of technology on learning. How the next wave of technological devices and big data will decisively change the educational landscape.
- The east vs. west paradox: the elusive creativity gen and educational rigor.
- 21st Century Learning: what it really means and how to harbor seemingly conflicting forces for a new pedagogy.
<–Back to Keynotes and Workshops